Blue spaces: how to promote health and wellbeing in Europe
We’d like to thank all of the speakers and participants who joined our webinar: “Blue spaces: how to promote health and wellbeing in Europe.”
Click here to download the event presentation for access to all the information and resources shared by our speakers.
If you missed the event, or want to share the recording with your network, please click on one video below or use this link to visit our YouTube channel.
A summary of the key messages and conclusions will be published here shortly and on the website of the SEArica Intergroup, so check back for more information.
With thanks to our host and speakers in order of appearance:
- Ben Wheeler, University of Exeter, UK
- Tonino Picula, SEArica Intergroup
- Lora Fleming, University of Exeter, UK
- Lewis Elliott, University of Exeter, UK
- Mireia Gascon, IS Global, Spain
- Susanne Wuijts, RIVM, Netherlands
- Sigi Gruber, European Commission
If you have any questions about any of the topics discussed please contact us via email@example.com.
Hosted in partnership:
This webinar was hosted in collaboration with the Seas, Rivers, Islands & Coastal Areas (SEArica) Intergroup approved by the current legislature of the European Parliament and European Marine Board